1 Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at WS Technology Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively, “STRIP-VR
”, “the company”, “we
By subscribing to this service, you declare that you have read and accepted these Terms of Service.
The objective of this service, after payment, is to grant access to the user to a service of videos on their smartphones, tablets, laptop, TV or VR Devices.
The content, texts, sounds, videos, and images of the service are the direct or indirect property of WS Technology Limited. The User is granted the right to use the contents non-exclusively and temporarily for his own personal needs.
1.1 General Conditions
The contents of STRIP-VR are of an erotic and/or pornographic nature, composed of texts, sounds, videos, and pictures and therefore the present content is limited to persons who are of legal age in their home country and not barred from accessing STRIP-VR under any applicable law.
- Do not use STRIP-VR except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from STRIP-VR to or with anyone else.
- Use STRIP-VR in a manner and for a purpose that is lawful.
- Do not access or use the Content on STRIP-VR to encourage or promote fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing or any illegal activity.
- It is forbidden to use STRIP-VR in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
- STRIP-VR will not be responsible to you if you suffer any loss or damage as a result of your accessing or viewing Content containing adult material in a way which places you in breach of any contract you have with a third party (for example, your employment contract) or in breach of any applicable law.
- Do not use STRIP-VR
- in the case of Content featuring public nudity, was recorded in or is being broadcast from/to a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal; or
- in the case of Content featuring sexual activities, was recorded in or is being broadcast from/to a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed
- if cause or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offence to anyone else;
- to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for visualizing the Content; and/or
- to involve or promotes third party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express written consent.
- It is strictly forbidden to use STRIP-VR to
- Stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate anyone else.
- Engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other User.
- Promote advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
- Refers in any way to anyone else’s personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for STRIP-VR including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person’s express written consent
1.2 Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
Any User of STRIP-VR shall respect the intellectual property rights, including by not recording, reproducing, sharing, communicating to the public or otherwise distributing their Content without explicit and written authorization.
- STRIP-VR operates a clear Copyright Policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
- If you believe that any Content violates your copyright, please see instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. STRIP-WR will terminate User access if, under appropriate circumstances, a he/she has been determined to be a repeat infringer.
- STRIP-VR website is not in a position to mediate trademark disputes between Users and trademark owners.
- Trademark owners are responsible to resolve any dispute directly with the User in question or seek any resolution in court or by other judicial means.
- Only the trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of trademark infringement to STRIP-VR at the following address: email@example.com. STRIP-VR is willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints and will remove content in clear cases of infringement.
1.3 Abuse Reporting
STRIP-VR do not permit whatsoever form of revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation or exploitation, violation of human rights. Violations of this policy can be reported through this link – firstname.lastname@example.org
. STRIP-VR will report to the related authorities information regarding the author(s) of the violation.
- Do not impersonate us, one of our employees, another User, or any other person or company or falsely state or suggest any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and us or any other person or company.
- Do not provide false account registration information or make unauthorized use of anyone else’s information or Content.
- Do not transmit, stream, or otherwise send any pre-recorded audio or video material during a live stream or otherwise attempt to pass off recorded material as a live stream.
- Do not use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy.
- Do not reproduce, print, distribute, attempt to download, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any Content, except as permitted under this Terms of Service.
- Do not knowingly introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material into Content which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful.
- Do not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of STRIP-VR.
- Do not use STRIP-VR in a way that could adversely affect our systems or security or interfere with any other User’s use of STRIP-VR, including their ability to engage in real time activities through STRIP-VR.
- Do not use any automated program, tool or process (such as web crawlers, robots, bots spiders, and automated scripts) to access STRIP-VR or any server, network or system associated with STRIP-VR, or to extract, scrape, collect, harvest or gather Content or information from STRIP-VR.
- Do not use STRIP-VR’ name, logo or any related or similar names, logos, product and service names, designs, or slogans other than in the limited ways which are expressly permitted in this Terms of Service or with our prior written agreement.
- The User authorizes WS Technology Limited to debit his bank card for the amounts corresponding to the subscription fee via secure third-party payment methods.
- The subscription will be automatically renewed if it is not cancelled by the User at the end of each period of the chosen subscription.
- Any payment or renewal will go through a strict age verification process.
- To avoid any interruption to your service, STRIP-VR reserves the right to automatically renew the subscription if the User does not cancel before the end of his period of validity.
- WS Technology Limited reserves the right to modify its prices at any time.
- Upon acceptance of the subscription, you will receive an email confirming the transaction.
- The subscription can be stopped at any time within your account settings.
- In case of fraudulent use of your bank card, WS Technology Limited can block your information on all services managed by the company.
- If you cancel a Subscription you will continue to be permitted to view STRIP-VR Content until the end of the subscription period in which you cancelled, after which no further payments will be taken from your payment card and you will no longer be able to view the STRIP-VR Content.
Breaches of this Policy may lead to your account being suspended or terminated.
The present Terms of Service can be modified without advance notice or communication from WS Technology Limited. The modification or the cancelation of one or several of the present Terms of Service does not void in any case nor alter the rest of the agreement regarding any commercial relationship with the User.